★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 pkg
- candiquik or chocolate almond bark
- white quinn sprinkles for eyes, if desired
- ghost cookie cutter
How to Make Reeces Peanut Butter Ghosts
- 1In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar. Mixture will be stiff.
- 2On a slightly floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3Using a ghost cookie cutter, cut out ghosts and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Reroll and cut scraps.
- 4Freeze the ghosts about 1 hour until solid. Prepare your candy bark according to package directions until melted.
- 5Using a fork, dip the ghosts in the chocolate and allow excess to drip off. Return to the foil lined sheet to set.
- 6If you like, gently press two white quinns as eyeballs while the chocolate is still damp.
- 7Once the ghosts are set, they're ready to eat.