★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 csmooth peanut butter
1/4 cbutter, softened
2 cpowdered sugar
1 pkgcandiquik or chocolate almond bark
·white quinn sprinkles for eyes, if desired
·ghost cookie cutter
How to Make Reeces Peanut Butter Ghosts
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar. Mixture will be stiff.
- On a slightly floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Using a ghost cookie cutter, cut out ghosts and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Reroll and cut scraps.
- Freeze the ghosts about 1 hour until solid. Prepare your candy bark according to package directions until melted.
- Using a fork, dip the ghosts in the chocolate and allow excess to drip off. Return to the foil lined sheet to set.
- If you like, gently press two white quinns as eyeballs while the chocolate is still damp.
- Once the ghosts are set, they're ready to eat.