★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- red velvet cake mix
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- butter (softened and whiped)
- 2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 c
- marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp
- almond extract or vanilla extract
- maybe 3 or 4 tbsp milk
How to Make Red Velvet Whoopie Cookie
- 1Preheat oven 350 degree.
- 2Remove 3 TBSP cake mix and set aside. Add remaining cake mix, eggs and oil. Mix until smooth. This should be thick like cookie dough. If mixture is too wet, slowly stir in remaining cake mix that was set aside.
- 3Drop 1 inch balls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7 minutes or until slightly browned careful not to overcook. Cool completely.
- 4While cookies are cooling, you can make the filling.
- 5Mix together butter, confectioners' sugar, marshmallow cream, and almont extract. If filling is too thick, slowly add milk one tablespoon at at a time until desired consistency.
- 6Place about 2 or 2 1/2 TBSP of filling between two cookies to make a sandwich. You can save a little icing and thin out with milk to make a drizzle to pour on top of your cookies for decoration.