Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients (except the last two *the cream cheese frosting and the 1/4 cup white chocolate chips)
- Grease hands light and form dough into 1 inch balls. (place about 2 inches apart)
- About for about 8-12 minutes (depending on your oven). Let cool 2 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely
- In a small bowl, place 1/4 cup white chocolate chips and microwave in 10 second intervals until slightly melted. (Stir to completely melt all the chips and to cool slightly)
- Add 1 cup of icing to the bowl w the melted chocolate. Stir until well blended and cool.
- Apply a dab of icing to each cookie...and hide if you dont want them to disappear in a matter of minutes.