Red and White cookies
How to Make Red and White cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Beat butter and cream cheese until well blended.
- 2Beat in sugar and vanilla. Stir in flour until well mixed.
- 3Using 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon, roll dough into a ball and place on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 4Make a small indention on top of each cookie using your thumb.
- 5Carefully place a strawberry on top of each cookie-cut side down.
- 6Bake 12-18 mins. until very light browned. Allow to cool before enjoying!