2 cwhite chocolate morsels; divided
2 largeeggs, room tempurature
1 call-purpose flour
1/2 tsppure almond extract
1/2 cseedless raspberry jam
1/4 ctoasted sliced almonds
How to Make Razz-Ma-Tazz Bars
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and sugar 9 inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute; stir. Add 1 cup of white chocolate morsels. Let stand; do not stir.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl until foamy. Add sugar; beat until light lemon colored; about 5 mintues. Stir in morsel-butter mixture. Add flour, salt and almond extract; mix at low speed until combined. Spread 2/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until light and golden brown around edges. Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Heat jam in small, microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds; stir. Spread jam over warm crust. Stir remaining morsels into remaining batter. Drop spoonfuls of batter over jam. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.