1/2 craspberry jam, seedless
1 Tbspchambord (raspberry liquor)
2 1/4 cflour
1 tspbaking powder
1 Tbsplemon zest, grated
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Raspberry Thumbprints
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine jam and chambord, set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar, add egg yolks one at a time, add zest, juice, and vanilla.
- In a mediun bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three additions until just combine.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, imprint with thumb, fill with 1/2 tspn. of jam, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until just cooked through (you want little to no color on them).
- Cool completely on a wire rack.