Raspberry Dark and White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cwhite sugar
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
8 ozsemi sweet chocolate bar, chunked
8 ozvanilla or white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cfrozen raspberries
How to Make Raspberry Dark and White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- You’re going to need two bowls for these delightful cookies!!
Grab a sheet pan with parchment paper- set aside
Preheat oven to 350
- In bowl number 1 add your first three ingredients.
2 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Wisk together and set aside!
- In your second bowl, add your
1 cup butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed, brown sugar
- Use a mixer set on low and cream together your butter and sugars - about 3 min until smooth and creamy
- Add two eggs ONE AT A TIME while mixing.
- Add your 1tsp vanilla.
- Start to had your flour mixture 1/3 at a time mixing in between, until all is incorporated.
- Add 1 1/2 cups FROZEN RASPBERRIES
8oz of semi sweet chunks
8 oz of white chocolate chips
- Fold into the cookie mixture gently
- I used a medium sized ice cream scoop to try to keep my cookies about the same size.
Put 6-8 scoops on a cookie sheet 2 in apart.
- Bake 12-14 min.
- Let set about 5 min before transferring to cooling rack.
- Shove delicious cookie in face