Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Warning: I am still working on this recipe. I have posted it by request I would love your feedback and suggestions if you have any, thank you.
- 2 box
- jiffy raspberry muffin mix
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 stick
- butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 c
- white chocolate chips
How to Make Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine the jiffy mix and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Cream together cream cheese, butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
- 4Combine the dry mixture with the butter mixture, fold in the white chocolate chips. Chill 1-2 hours.
- 5On a greased baking sheet place tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart and bake about 10 minutes or until just turning golden around the edges. Cool and serve.