Raspberry Brownie Bliss
Lorraine M Sules
How to Make Raspberry Brownie Bliss
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl combine butter, brown sugar and flour together to form a shortbread mixture. Press this mixture into a greased 15 x 10 " pan. Bake 12- 15 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- When shortbread has cooled spread a layer of the Raspberry preserves/ jam over the crust and set aside.
- Prepare your favorite brownie mix, and in place of the water add strong coffee along with the oil and eggs as directed on the box.
- Pour brownie mix over the baked crust and bake 25 - 28 minutes, in a 350 degree oven, checking at 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares when still warm and enjoy!