Ramen Noodle Cookies
3 pkgramen noodles any flavor
1 pkgregular size white chocolate chips
2 Tbspof butter
1 pkgregular size m&m's
How to Make Ramen Noodle Cookies
- Lay a piece of parchment or wax paper in your work area.
Break the Ramen noodles into small pieces and place in a bowl. Put the flavor packets aside for another use.
- In a skillet add the butter and let it heat up till it is light brown. Add the noodles till they get all brown
- Melt your white chocolate in the microwave or a double broiler till it is soft and you can combine the other ingredients.
- Add the raisins, m&m's and the noodles and combine well with the white chocolate.
- Drop the mixture by spoonfuls on to the piece of parchment or wax paper and let set until the cookie hardens and then store in a cool dry container.