Ramen Noodle Cookies
How to Make Ramen Noodle Cookies
- 1Lay a piece of parchment or wax paper in your work area.
Break the Ramen noodles into small pieces and place in a bowl. Put the flavor packets aside for another use.
- 2In a skillet add the butter and let it heat up till it is light brown. Add the noodles till they get all brown
- 3Melt your white chocolate in the microwave or a double broiler till it is soft and you can combine the other ingredients.
- 4Add the raisins, m&m's and the noodles and combine well with the white chocolate.
- 5Drop the mixture by spoonfuls on to the piece of parchment or wax paper and let set until the cookie hardens and then store in a cool dry container.