How to Make Raisin Mumbles
- 1For the raisin filling mix the raisins, sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice.
- 2Cook stirring constantly over low heat until thickened about 5 minutes. Cool.
- 3For the crumb mixture. Mix butter with sugar, add dry ingredients, then mix in the oat. Mix well.
- 4Press half of the crumb mixture into greased 13x 9x 2 pan.
- 5Spread the raisin filling over the pressed on crumb mixture.
- 6Pat on remaining crumb mixture on top of filling.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees 20 to 30 minutes.
- 8Cool and cut into bars.