Raisin Drop Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purpose flour
1/8 tspbaking soda
How to Make Raisin Drop Cookies
- In a mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium high for about 30 seconds.
- Add about half of the flour,then the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat till thoroughly combined.
- Beat in remaining flour. Stir in the one cup of raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till edges are golden brown.
- Remove cookies immediately from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Recipe makes between 24 to 30 cookies.