Rainn's Sugar Waffle Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cflour, sifted
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Rainn's Sugar Waffle Cookies
- Cream butter and sugar until well mixed.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla, then mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- After refrigeration, remove dough and heat up the waffle iron.
- In each waffle bay, drop 1 tablespoon of dough and close the waffle iron.
- Bake in the iron for 90 seconds.
- Remove carefully from the iron with a plastic fork and move to a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle white sugar over the top and let cool for serving as cookies.
If serving as a dessert base, add ice cream, syrup, icing or preserves while warm and serve.