Rainn's Sugar Waffle Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- flour, sifted
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Rainn's Sugar Waffle Cookies
- 1Cream butter and sugar until well mixed.
- 2Add egg, milk and vanilla, then mix well.
- 3Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 5After refrigeration, remove dough and heat up the waffle iron.
- 6In each waffle bay, drop 1 tablespoon of dough and close the waffle iron.
- 7Bake in the iron for 90 seconds.
- 8Remove carefully from the iron with a plastic fork and move to a cooling rack.
- 9Sprinkle white sugar over the top and let cool for serving as cookies.
If serving as a dessert base, add ice cream, syrup, icing or preserves while warm and serve.