Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 17.5 oz. bag betty crocker sugar cookie mix, mixed accordingly
- liquid food coloring (i used mccormick neon colors)
- rainbow sprinkles
How to Make Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2For rainbow pinwheels, divide dough evenly into four bowls and color each with a different color (pink, green, blue, purple). Roll each color dough into 14 grape-sized balls.
- 3Before the next step, I found it easy to refrigerate the balls before rolling them together.
- 4Combine a ball of each color and quickly roll dough into a larger ball. Then roll that ball between your hands and the counter or cutting board until you have a snake-like figure about 6-inches long.
- 5Starting from one end, roll the dough into a coil, twisting as you go. Put sprinkles on top and bake for 10-11 minutes or until done.