Quick Tart Squares By Freda
You can be the talk of the party in little time.
it can be made for one or 100. Its a treat in-itself.
Hint: You can top with a dollop of whip cream and sliced almonds, & nuts, or sprinkle with toasted coconut, or even strudle type topping over the apple pie filling.Use your Imaginations.
- 2 tsp
- cream cheese, softened ( reduced fat is ok)
- square (5 1/2x2 1/2-inch) graham cracker
- 1 Tbs
- fruit filling such as cherry, apple, lemon, the choice is yours
QUICK TART SQUARES FOR . . (ONE)
OR, MAKE 100, . . IF YOU CHOOSE.
How to Make Quick Tart Squares By Freda
- 1Spread Cream cheese on graham cracker
- 2Top with Fruit Pie filling of your choice.
Place on microwave Safe Plate.
Microwave for 10-15 seconds, or just til warm.