Quick & Easy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Made From A Cake Mix
1 pkgof your favorite yellow cake mix (18.25 or 16.5 oz.) size
1 cquick-cooking rolled oats, uncooked
3/4 c(1 1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1 chershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips.
3/4 cchopped nuts (optional)
3/4 cflaked coconut (optiona)
How to Make Quick & Easy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Made From A Cake Mix
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Combine cake mix, oats, butter and eggs in a large bowl and mix well.
- Stir in cocolate chips and mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Store in airtight container.