quick chocolate peanut butterchocolate chip m&m cookies with hershey kisses
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- betty crocker moist deluxe chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 c
- vegtable oil
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- betty crocker chocolate frosting
- hershey kisses
How to Make quick chocolate peanut butterchocolate chip m&m cookies with hershey kisses
- 1in a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, oil,eggs vanilla, snd peanut butter mix until all ingrediants are mixed together. Add chocolate chips and m & m s. Chill 15 minutes.
- 2heat oven to 350 degrees. Take cookies and form into 1 inch balls, roll in sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet. bake 9 to 11 minutes.
- 3let cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute then remove to cooling rack and let cool completely. Shen cool frost with Betty crocker chocolte icing and top with a hershey kiss. Enjoy