Quick Chewy Cookies
How to Make Quick Chewy Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use Large Bowl, put in powder from cake mix.
- 2Add Cool whip
- 3Beat egg, then add to mixture.
- 4Mix by hand, it's a bitch to stir, sticky. I use and alternate between a large serving fork and large spoon type spatula.
- 5get a small bowl, put powdered sugar in.
- 6get clean spoon, get ball of dough, put into powdered sugar. Cover with powdered sugar, leave in ball and place on cookie sheet lightly sprayed with pam.
- 7bake in oven 10-11 minutes
- 8go by time, let set for 1-2 minutes. Then place on wax/baking paper till set and cool.