Queen's Biscuits (Biscotti di Regina)
How to Make Queen's Biscuits (Biscotti di Regina)
- 1Lightly grease two cookies sheets.
- 2Sift together in a bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Cut in with pastry blender or two knives until pieces are size of peas the shortening.
- 4Stir in to make a soft dough the eggs and milk. Mix together throughly.
- 5Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between palms of hands to form rolls about 1 1/2in. in length. Flatten rolls slightly, and roll in sesame seeds.
- 6Place on cookie sheet about 3/4in. apart. Bake at 375F 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.