Queen's Biscuits (Biscotti di Regina)
4 csifted flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
2eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cmilk ( 1 tablespoon at a time)
1/4 lb(about 2/3 to 3/4 cup) sesame seeds
How to Make Queen's Biscuits (Biscotti di Regina)
- Lightly grease two cookies sheets.
- Sift together in a bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in with pastry blender or two knives until pieces are size of peas the shortening.
- Stir in to make a soft dough the eggs and milk. Mix together throughly.
- Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between palms of hands to form rolls about 1 1/2in. in length. Flatten rolls slightly, and roll in sesame seeds.
- Place on cookie sheet about 3/4in. apart. Bake at 375F 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.