Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter flavored crisco
·cinnamon to taste
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 call purpose flour
1 tspcream of tartar
1 tspbaking soda
18red food coloring drops
42yellow food coloring drops
How to Make Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, & Crisco at medium speed. Until fluffy then add in vanilla & egg. To dye your dough orange use 18 drops of red food coloring & 42 drops yellow food coloring. Mix well.
- In another bowl combined flour, baking soda, salt,& cream of tartar. Stir together.
- Slowly add flour mix a little at a time into Crisco mixture. When all mixed together cover & let chill for at lerast two hours. I like to make my dough the night before & let it set over night.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough out the recipe says 1/8 inch thick but mine are a little thicker just add to your cooking time.
- Move to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper & use your cookie cutter to make three half moons on each side of your cookie then top with orange and green sprinkles!!! yummy!!