Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
First, I used the Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe posted by Nicole P. here on J.A.P.
Second, I highly recommend baking these on parchment paper. The cookies don't stick and there is virtually no clean-up, at least not of the cookie sheets!
Third, these cookies do NOT spread out much at all, so you can fit more than a dozen on a cookie sheet at o
1 stickbutter, softened
1 cbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 coatmeal, uncooked
1 tspbaking powder
1 tsppumpkin pie spice*
2 1/2 call purpose flour
How to Make Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oats, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, flour, and raisins.
- Add dry mixture into pumpkin mixture and STIR.
- Drop cookies by heaping tsp. onto greased cookie sheet or one covered with parchment paper (I HIGHLY recommend this!).
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly browned around the edges. Move to cooling rack immediately.