Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 cchocolate chips
1/2 cbutter room temp
1/2 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 cpumpkin puree
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Set oven for 350 degrees
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in bowl. Set bowl aside.
- In new bowl mis butter with both sugars (brown and white)
- beat in egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree to butter and sugar mix.
- slowly hand mix in bowl of dry ingredients.
- add in chocolate chips
- Place teaspoon size batter onto cookie sheet and back for 12-14 min.