Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cbutter, softened
1 cbrown sugar, light
1 tspvanilla extract
15 ozpumpkin, canned or cooked
3 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
4 tsppumpkin pie spices
1 cmilk chocolate chips
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
- Mix in the white and brown sugars, a little at a time, beating until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then mix in the vanilla and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and soda, salt, and spices.
- Slowly beat the flour mixture into the batter in thirds, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until cookies no longer appear moist, and spring back when lightly pressed.
- Remove from oven and let rest on cookie sheets 1-2 minutes before removing to wire cooling racks.