How to Make PUMPKIN BISCOTTI
- Heat oven to 350. Stir together 2 & 1/2 cup flour,salt,sugar,& baking powder & spices,combine well.
- In a measuring cup, break the eggs & mix with the pumpkin & vanilla.Combine egg mixture with the flour mixture.Mixture will be thick & a little hard to work with add more flour if needed.(I wet my hands to work the dough much easier.)
- Divide dough into 2 portions.Take one portion & mold into a cylinder or log about 8 to 10 inches long,adding flour if needed.Place on a parcment lined cookie sheet with the other log.(pam the parchment paper for it not to stick)
- Bake for 28 minutes,Remove from oven & let it cool for 15 minutes,Remove the loaf to a cutting board & slice into 3/4 thick slices on a diagonal.
- Place cut slices on the same cookie sheet with parchment paper.Return to oven for 8 minutes turn pieces over for an additional 8 minutes.Remove from the oven & let cool.