Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make PUDDIN' COOKIES
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- 2Add the instant pudding mix and beat until blended.
- 3Add eggs and baking soda and mix well.
- 4Gradually add flour in 3 increments and beat after each addition till well blended.
- 5Stir in the white chocolate.
- 6Drop tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart onto a cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 8Cool for a minute on the cookie sheet, then remove cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.