24graham cracker squares
1/2 cuplight brown sugar, packed
1/2 cupmelted butter
1/2 cupchopped pecans
1/2 cupmilk chocolate morsels
1/2 cupwhite chocolate morsels
How to Make Praline Bars
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 15x 10 jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Arrange crackers on the prepared jelly roll pan.
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar with the butter. Bring to a boil, then boil 1 minute. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Pour hot butter mixture over the graham crackers, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with the chopped pecans.
- Place in oven, and bake 10 minutes. take out of oven, and cool slightly, about 5-6 minutes. Take a pizza cutter, and roll along the segmented lines in each square, creating 48 bars.
- Next, place chocolate morsels in a microwaveable bowl. heat in microwave for 30 seconds, Take out and stir. Put back in microwave, and continue heating in 10 second intervals, until chocolate is smooth.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over bars, then repeat the steps used with the milk chocolate, using the white chocolate. Let cool completely, before enjoying.