POTATO CHIP PECAN SANDIES
How to Make POTATO CHIP PECAN SANDIES
- 1Beat softened butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- 2Stir in crushed potato chips,flour and pecans(if you are adding them),stir until the dough comes together as a ball.
- 3Make 1 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches from each other.
- 4Lightly butter the bottom of a glass and dip into sugar and flatten dough balls slightly or flatten with a fork slightly.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes...check at 8 minutes if your oven runs hotter...you don't want these to brown on the edge just slightly brown on the bottoms is the best. Enjoy