Potato Chip Cookies
- 1 lb
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- finely chopped walnuts
- 2 c
- finely crushed regular potato chips ( no more than 2 cups)
How to Make Potato Chip Cookies
- 1Mix together chips and nuts. Put a side for later.
- 2Mix together - soften butter, sugar, vanilla and flour. Mix well!
- 3Add walnuts and chips gradually until well mixed in.
- 4Drop by teaspoon onto a ungreased cookie sheet or cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Pat down very lightly the top of the cookie to flatten slightly. Bake until edges are slightly brown.
- 5After baking and cookies are still very warm, sprinkle with powder sugar. Move cookies to cooling rack. You may sprinkle with more powder sugar just before serving to guests if needed.