Potato Chip Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Potato chips and cookies?! Absolutely! I was a little unsure myself, but was anxious to give these little cookies a try. I'm so glad I did! The finished product reminds me of a crunchy sugar cookie. They were a hit with the Kitchen Crew! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Potato Chip Cookies
- 1Cream together sugars and shortening.
- 2Add eggs and mix well.
- 3Mix flour, salt and soda. Add to batter.
- 4Stir in potato chips and nuts.
- 5Make small balls and press on un-greased cookie sheet. with floured fork, flatten each cookie.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.