Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cbutter, unsalted, softened
1 clight brown sugar, packed
2eggs (i use large)
1 tspreal vanilla extract
2 cflour, all-purpose (i use unbleached)
1 tspbaking soda
2 ccrushed potato chips (i use ruffles)
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips (i prefer the mini chips)
1/3 cpecans, chopped (optional)
How to Make Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix just until well blended. Add flour mixture and blend well. Fold in chocolate chips and potato chips.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets (I use a scoop that holds just over 1 tablespoon of dough.) Bake for 15 min. or until they just begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 min. Remove to wire cooling racks until cool.
- They are best when they have cooled completely. Enjoy!