Polar Chocolate Delight
1 1/4 cquick oatmeal
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cchopped nuts
1/3 cbutter, melted
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 cconfectioners' sugar
2 ozchocolate, unsweetened
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Polar Chocolate Delight
- For base, combine oats, sugar, nuts and butter, mixing until crumbly.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Heat in preheated 350 degree oven about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Firmly press 3/4 of mixture into an ungreased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Set aside remaining crumb mixture for topping.
- For filling, beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Blend in melted and cooled chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spread evenly over crumb base.
- Freeze until firm. To serve, cut in pieces.