☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cupsall-purpose flour
2 cupsfinely chopped pistachio nuts
1/4 cupgranulated sugar
1 cupunsalted butter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cupconfectioners' sugar, for dusting
How to Make Pistachio Snowball Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and nuts.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar. Add vanilla and beat on medium-high speed for about 4 minutes or until the dough is creamy and pale in color. While still beating, add the flour/pistachio mixture, beating just until thoroughly combined.
- Pinch off pieces of dough and form into 1-inch balls (or use a cookie scoop to shape dough). Place dough balls on prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then let roll cookies in confectioners' sugar while still warm. Let cookies cool completely then roll in confectioners' sugar again until thoroughly coated.