Pink Ribbon Cookies
- 16.5 oz. tube(s)
- pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour, divided
- 1 c
- dried sweetened cherries
- 1/2 c
- white baking morsels
- 1 can(s)
- funfetti® hot pink vanilla frosting
How to Make Pink Ribbon Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough. Use your hands to knead in 1/4 cup flour, cherries, and morsels.
- 2Divide dough into 12 equal portions, and roll each into a ball. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup flour into a small bowl; dust all sides of each dough ball with flour.
- 3Tape a long piece of wax paper to the counter to keep it from moving. Using your hands, roll each ball on the paper to make a 12-inch long rope. If rope separates, pinch it back together and keep rolling. Take each end of the rope and cross them over each other one time so the dough overlaps, leaving an open loop at the top and resembling an awareness ribbon.