will be giving it some tender loving care over the next few days, want to look it over and see what I can do to make it more lovable...stay tuned, it's going to be an amazing creation!!
How to Make Pineapple Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil cookie sheets.
- 2Mash ripe banana with a fork to measure 1/4 cup.
- 3Beat together banana, pineapple juice concentrate, oil, egg and milk until creamy.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda and flaked coconut. Add gradually to creamed mixture.
- 5Beat well and drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets. Sprinkle tops of cookies with the grated orange rind.
- 6Bake for 8 minutes, or until just brown around the edges and firm to the touch.
- 7Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.