PINE NUT COOKIES
How to Make PINE NUT COOKIES
- 1In large bowl of electric mixer beat egg whites until frothy.
- 2Add sugar and beat 30 seconds.
- 3Cut almond paste into tiny pieces and add to bowl. Beat several minutes until smooth and well combined.
- 4Wet hands and pinch off approximately a tablespoon of the mixture. Roll between moistened palms until smooth. Roll in pine nuts and place on baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- 5Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until barely brown around edges. Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 minutes before removing. Remove carefully using a spatula and let cool.