"Pilgrims Hat" Cookies
Hope this clever Idea helps make this happen.
The more shortbreads you have that is how many hats you can make.
- 2 pkg
- choc striped shortbread cookies
- 1 pkg
- choc chips or choc almond bark
- 1 pkg
- large marshmallows
- container yellow or orange decorator icing
How to Make "Pilgrims Hat" Cookies
- 1Place Shortbread cookie Choc. side up on cookie sheet.
Melt Choc. chips or almond bark over med low heat.
- 2Take toothpick and put into Marshmallow, Dip completely into chocolate.
Place marshmallow directly on top of cookie.
(should look like a top hat)
CHILL, only til choc sets.
- 3With decorator Icing. Pipe a square on front of hat.
Set aside to set.
(NO cooking except to Melt Choc.)
Simply, You have just made fun Pilgram hats for your Thanksgiving table. Kids love to get involved in making these. Great for Church Potlucks also.