Pete's Peanut Choco-Delight Cookies
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
1-2/3 cchocolate and peanut butter morsels
1 cchopped honey roasted peanuts, un-sifted
1/4 cbaking cocoa
How to Make Pete's Peanut Choco-Delight Cookies
- Chop honey roasted peanuts to 1/8 inch, do not sift the sugar coating, but include it in mix
- Combine flour, Baking soda, baking cocoa and salt in a seperate bowl. Fluff with a fork for even distribution of ingredients.
- Be patient with this step to achieve an even mix.
Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract slowly until creamy.
Mix eggs one at a time and allow mix to absorb them.
SLOWLY (about 1/2 cup at a time, sprinkling over mixing bowl) add flour/cocoa mixture and allow mixer to beat well.
Once creamy, STIR in nuts and morsels alternating about 2 TBSP at a time to allow even distribution.
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Drop cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheet, about one rounded tablespoon per cookie.
- Bake 8-9 minutes for chewy texture, 11-12 minutes for harder texture. Cool on baking sheet 3-4 minutes, then completely cool on wire racks.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies. Enjoy!