Perfect Seven Layer Bars
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 ccashews, chopped
1 cchocolate chips
1 cbutterscotch chips
1 cshredded sweetened coconut
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
How to Make Perfect Seven Layer Bars
- Melt the butter in 9x13 baking pan at 350 degrees in oven.
- Sprinkle Graham cracker crumbs on top of butter. Use a fork to spread crumbs evenly.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the can of sweetened condensed milk over crust
- Layer cashews, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut
- Drizzle rest of condensed milk over the layers
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Cool completely before cutting