Perfect Chocolate Cookie
How to Make Perfect Chocolate Cookie
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- 2Dice up the chocolate bars into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- 3Mix butter and sugar. Add the egg. Mix well.
Add in all dry ingredients & mix. This should be a really thick sticky batter. Add a dash of milk, to thin it out ever so slightly. Add in all the chocolate pieces, and stir to incorporate.
- 4Roll cookies into balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. These cookies are meant to be big, but you can make them any size you'd like.
- 5Bake for EXACTLY 11 minutes. Baking time is crucial for this recipe. Note: They will not look done when you take them out. Remove from oven and allow to cool sufficiently. If the cookies are not properly cooled they will fall apart.