Perfect chocolate chip cookies
I have made these countless times and they have always turned out perfect, My family's favorite
How to Make Perfect chocolate chip cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix flour,baking soda and salt until well blended, set aside
- 3beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy.
- 4add egg and vanilla beat until well blended, gradually add flour mixture mixing well after each addition. stir in chocolate chips
- 5drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet
- 6bake 12-13 minutes or until lightly brown, cool on baking sheet one minute after removing from the oven