Perfect chocolate chip cookies
I have made these countless times and they have always turned out perfect, My family's favorite
1 3/4 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
3/4 cbutter, softened
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1 pkgsemi sweet chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
How to Make Perfect chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour,baking soda and salt until well blended, set aside
- beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy.
- add egg and vanilla beat until well blended, gradually add flour mixture mixing well after each addition. stir in chocolate chips
- drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet
- bake 12-13 minutes or until lightly brown, cool on baking sheet one minute after removing from the oven