Pepppermint Ice Cream Bars
Try this with the grasshopper or mint oreos-oh so good!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 21 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter -- melted
- 1 1/2 quart peppermint ice cream -- softened
- 1 jar (12 ounce size) hot fudge topping
How to Make Pepppermint Ice Cream Bars
- 1Line a 9x13" metal baking pan with heavy-duty foil, extending over sides.
Finely grind cookies in food processor. Add butter; process until moist crumbs form. Press half of cookie crumb mixture onto bottom of pan. Freeze until firm, about 10 minutes.
Spread ice cream over crust in pan. Freeze until ice cream is set, about 30 minutes.
Soften fudge topping in microwave until just pourable. Spread topping over ice cream to cover. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over sauce; press to adhere. Cover; freeze overnight.
Using foil overhang, lift ice cream bar out of pan. Cut into bars (Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and freeze).