Peppermint Pretzel Melts
The picture and recipe are from www.mycomputerismycanvas.com You should really check out her site for making these as a Christmas goodie bag, it has a beautiful Nativity poem to add to them. She also has other recipes and ideas on her blog.
- bag square pretzels
- bag of peppermint candy kisses
- bag of holiday m&m's
How to Make Peppermint Pretzel Melts
- 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees.Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- 2Place pretzels on wax/cookie sheet.
- 3Place kisses on pretzels.
- 4Place these in oven for 5-6 minutes to soften only.
- 5Drop/place M&M on center of kiss and allow to cool.