☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- betty crocker fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- andes peppermint crunch or baking chips
- 1/2 c
- semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 7 oz pouch better crocker chocolate cookie icing
How to Make Peppermint fudge Brownie Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350, line large cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper
- 2In large bowl, stir brownie mix, melted butter and eggs until well blended. Stir in chips.
- 3Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 4Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set around edges but still soft in middle. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 5Squeeze icing on cookies. Sprinkle with additional baking chips, if desired. Store in airtight container.