☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxbetty crocker fudge brownie mix
2/3 cbutter, melted
1/2 candes peppermint crunch or baking chips
1/2 csemisweet mini chocolate chips
17 oz pouch better crocker chocolate cookie icing
How to Make Peppermint fudge Brownie Cookies
- Heat oven to 350, line large cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper
- In large bowl, stir brownie mix, melted butter and eggs until well blended. Stir in chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set around edges but still soft in middle. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Squeeze icing on cookies. Sprinkle with additional baking chips, if desired. Store in airtight container.