peppermint chocolate thumbprint cookies
prep time 15 Min
cook time 10 Min
Ingredients For peppermint chocolate thumbprint cookies
1 cbutter softened
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tspmint extract
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
28unwrapped peppermint kisses
How To Make peppermint chocolate thumbprint cookies
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
2Cream butter and both sugars with mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and mix just until incorporated. Mix in mint extract.
3Whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. Add the dry mixture to butter mixture in three parts. Blend after each addition just until combined; scraping down the side of mixer bowl as needed. Remove bowl from mixer, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours up to overnight.
4Butter hands and roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheet with 1-2 inches between cookies.
5Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 3 minutes only. Press one peppermint kiss into the top of each cookie. Carefully move to cookie cooling racks.
- Last Step: Don't forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Categories & Tags for Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies:
- #For Kids
- #Christmas cookies
- #Chocolate thumbprint cookies
- #chocolate thumbprint cookies with hershey kisses
- #thumbprint cookies chocolate kisses
- #peppermint chocolate thumbprint cookies
- #chocolate thumbprint cookie recipe hershey kiss
- #chocolate hershey kiss thumbprint cookies