★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
- 3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- eggs, large
- 2 c
- 1 c
- cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- small york peppermint patties
How to Make Peppermint Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 pan.
- 2Wisk together melted butter, sugar and tablespoon vanilla. Add eggs and mix well.
- 3Sift dry ingredients together and add to batter. Mix well, batter will be heavy.
Reserve 2 cups batter and spread the rest in the prepared pan.
- 4Arrange patties on batter, spacing about 1/2 in. apart. Spread the rest of the batter on top.
Bake just until they start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
Cool before cutting. Cookies will have an almost fudge-like consistancy.