- 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch pan with at least 1/2-inch raised sides
- 10 to 12
- whole graham crackers, broken in quarters
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
- bake 10 minutes, & remove immediately to wax paper to cool
REQUIRED BAKING SHEET, PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES F.
LINE THE PAN WITH:
BRING TO A FULL BOIL FOR 2 MINUTES THEN REMOVE FROM HEAT:
TO THE BUTTER/SUGAR STIR IN:
QUICKLY POUR THE HOT MIXTURE OVER THE CRACKERS:
How to Make Pecan Tea Wafers
- 1Directions, again, but doesn't hurt to double check. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 15" x 10" x 1" pan with Graham Cracker Crumbs (broken into quarters). Pan must have at least 1/2-inch raised sides to hold mixture together.
- 2Bring Butter & Sugar to a full boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in the Vanilla Extract, then add the Pecans & quickly spoon Hot Mixture evenly over graham crackers.
- 3Bake 10 minutes. Remove immediately To wax paper to cool.