Pecan Supremes By Mrs. Fields1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cquick oats
3/4 cdark brown sugar, firmly packed
1 cbutter, softened
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cchopped pecans
1 csemisweet chocolate chips or finely chopped semisweet chocolate
How to Make Pecan Supremes By Mrs. Fields
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, soda, salt and oats.
- In a large bowl blend sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add butter and mix to form grainy paste.
- Scrape down sides of bowl, then add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture, pecans and chocolate chips and blend at low speed just until combined.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, immediately transfer cookies to a cool, flat surface.