By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbutter, softened
1.5 clight or dark corn syrup
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1.5 tspvanilla extract
2.5 cchopped pecans
How to Make Pecan Squares
- CRUST: In a large mixing bowl, blend together flour, sugar, butter and salt until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press firmly and evenly into a greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine eggs, syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over hot crust.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.