Pecan Pie Squares
How to Make Pecan Pie Squares
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) butter. Mix on medium speed until it resembles coarse meal.
- Press crust firmly into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, 1 cup sugar, corn syrup, 2 tablespoons butter and pecans. Mix well and pour over crust.
- Bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until filling is set. Cool before cutting into squares.