By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter, softened
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2.5 call purpose flour
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Pecan Crispies
- Cream butter and shortening; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating well.
- Combine flour, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
- Stir in pecans and drop dough by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks--makes 5 dozen.